2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1)

so glad i came across this ... you got a new fan

GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone

really good

The Grass The Grass

trippy toy story... i like it but could maybe experiment with angles and character movement abit more. have you ever worked with a vcam?

GoodL responds:

Yeah, I have a bit but mostly in video game creation, less in animation. My newest few animations I've been working on I've been going for a psuedo-3D look that I've done with vcams. Anyway, I definitely agree. My style could definitely be improved with better angle work, more like cinematography. Thanks!

Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

I was enjoying the first 3 minutes until I realised its a game left to the imaginaion, which is cool but would of been nice to see some visuals...i dont know how possible this would be to do but maybe at the end of your choices (all of them till the end) it could show a short animation of all the choices made into like a mini movie, but all in all i did have fun with the game.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

I've been talking with a friend about doing a mini-movie type game similar to Dragon's Lair. He wanted to do a kung fu game and have me animate his fight choreography. It may happen somewhere down the line, but we'll see! Thanks for the comment :)